San Francisco and Bay Area:
- October 9th at 5:30 PM. Introduced by Dr. Donald Abrams. Mount Zion campus, UCSF Medical Center (1600 Divisadero Street, San Francisco,CA). More Info & Registration.
- October 10th at 6:00 PM Book Passage Sausalito (100 Bay Street, Sausalito,CA). More Info.
- October 11th at 7:00 PM. Books Inc. (1491 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA). More Info.
- October 12th. Interview by Karen Simonton from Simonton Cancer Center in Cornell, California.
- October 13th from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Workshops in English & Spanish. Interviewed by Dr. Mariusz Wirga. Long Beach Memorial Care Hospital (2801 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA). More Info.
- October 16th at 6:00 PM. IONS Institute of Noetic Sciences (101 San Antonio Rd., Petaluma, CA). More Info & Registration.
- October 17th at 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Duo reading with Alejandro Choul, PhD Assistant Professor, Department of Palliative, Reahabilitation, and Integrative Medicina, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. At River Oaks Bookstore (3270 Westheimer, Houston, TX). More Info
- October 18th at 2:00 PM. Cancer As A Wake-Up Call lecture. Invited by Lorenzo Cohen, PhD. The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX) More Info.
New York City:
- October 19th. Presentation at Memorial Sloath Kettering Cancer Center DMT meeting.
- October 22nd at 6:00 PM. Presentation at Gilda’s Club (195 West Houston Street, New York, NY). More Info.
- October 22nd at 8:00 PM. Bluestockings (172 Allen Street, New York, NY) More Info.
- October 23rd from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. Columbia Bookstore, Barnes & Noble College (2922 Broadway, New York, NY). More Info.
- October 24th from 1:30 to 3:00 PM. Carol G. Simon Cancer Center, Morristown Medical Center (100 Madison Ave., Morristown, NJ). More Info
- October 27th – 29th. Dr. Nasi will be present at the SIO Conference (Scottsdale, AZ)
- November 19th at 2:00 PM. Interview with Rona Renner. KPRFA Radio 94.1. Listen to the show here